“The new order and pay interface looks phenomenal!” — Rob Guarino, CEO/Head Coach, 5NapkinBurger
We’re excited to launch the newest version of our online ordering experience. Bbot’s branded menus have been upgraded with a slew of incredible new features that will help streamline your operations and wow your customers.
Curious about the changes? Read on for some of the big innovations we’ve been working on.
Sleek, refreshed design
Our user interface is cleaner, bolder, and more customizable than ever. Our dedicated team built the update with easier navigation and a better guest experience in mind. With a larger area for brand photos, and more customizable fonts and colors, your brand will really shine.
“We’re focusing our design to be more user-focused, functionally robust, and have a smoother look and feel. By creating opportunities for more standardization, we’re prioritizing familiarity for all customers navigating our menus.” — Haley Longbottom, UX Designer, Bbot
More unique modifiers
Our new modifiers for menu items make it easier for guests to order their unique meal. Bbot’s new interface comes with a powerful customization tool where guests can add or remove toppings, sauces, and more by checking modifiers you set on the item detail card.
New searchable locations
We’re putting you on the map — literally. Our new map view makes it easier than ever for guests to view all your locations in a friendly new interface. Guests can enter their zip code and see which location is closest for takeout, pick-up, or an in-venue lunch break.
Simple multi-brand view
Sometimes you have a lot of ideas; your tech shouldn’t punish you for it! With the rising popularity of ghost kitchens and virtual food halls, we want to make it easy for you to manage all your different menu and brands from one place. Hungry diners can now browse multiple menus from one simple drop down.
We’ve also added comprehensive new accounting features on the backend. Rather than sort through disjointed reports and fragmented accounting, operators can break down the data from the whole business or each brand, however works best for them. We’re building for better, and that means easier menu and reporting management for multi-brand innovators.
Ready to upgrade?
You’ve gotten a taste of our new features; are you ready for the full meal? Here’s how to take advantage:
- Add the phrase ‘app.’ before your site URL to see your new look. For example, mybar.menu would now be app.mybar.menu.
- For any extra help, reach out to your personal CS rep, who’s waiting for your call.
- Want to learn more about this update? Check out our knowledge base for more details.
Not a customer, but curious:
- Are you struggling to find and retain reliable staff due to the current staffing crisis? Digital order & pay technology significantly increases restaurant efficiency with less front-of-house staff.
- Request a demo and try us on for size! We’re offering the first month free for anyone interested in seeing the new look.